#DifferentInWater is the Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai slogan and what you’re promised to feel spending the day there. As rated by TripAdvisor, the region’s no.1 water park, you can expect lots of water splashes, explorations, and friendly encounters with marine mammals!
Here’s a quick brief on the Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai before you book your ticket.
How long will it take me to try the Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai experiences?
There are plenty of them and you’ll need more than one day to try them all.
What should I expect at the Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai?
Loads of fun in addition to:
- Surf’s Up Wave Rider where an ultramodern surf machine puts your surfing skills to the test!
- 30+ Rides & Attractions across 17 hectares of record-breaking, fun-filled water adventure.
- Splashers Kids’ Area with 14 custom-built water slides for family fun.
- Sea Lion Point where you can meet, greet and discover the charming and playful sea lions of the Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai.
- Dolphin Bay at which the dream of meeting, greeting, trekking, and swimming with bottlenose dolphins comes true.
- Aquaventure Beach to chill out and relax after a thrilling ride in the Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai.
- Lost Chamber includes 21 exhibits, an 11-million liter aquarium, yoga underwater, and virtual reality of polar bears and penguins!
- Ambassador Lagoon where you can scuba dive in the region’s largest aquarium and snorkel around 65,000 marine animals.
- Dining experience in 2 food courts and outdoor kiosks.
What is the Shark Lagoon? Is it open for kids?
The Shark Lagoon in Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai and the hundreds of marine animals inhabiting the Lagoon are all experiences not to be missed. A shark safari allows you to surround yourself with sharks, rays, and colorful fish from everywhere. The adventure suits kids and adults alike.
For youngsters between 3 and 6, the new Mini Marine Biologist Program in the Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai is a perfect choice. The experience allows them to join specialist Aquarist team members in shallow waters to watch starfish, sea cucumbers, and baby sharks in close proximity.
How much is the Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai ticket?
The Aquaventure Dubai tickets vary according to venue accessibility and age range.
- Aquaventure Day Pass offers full-day access to Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai with 30+ slides and attractions.
- 1 Day Super Pass offers full-day access to Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai and the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Aquaventure Annual Pass offers 365-day access to Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai with 30+ slides and attractions.
What else can I do in Atlantis Water Park Dubai?
Besides the Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai, the Atlantis Water Park Dubai offers stays, dining experiences, tours and excursions, and many more. Stays include guest rooms, imperial club rooms, club suites, and signature suites. The restaurants in Atlantis Water Park Dubai serve outstanding dishes by celebrity chefs while a dedicated Concierge arranges for tours and safaris. The Atlantis Kids Club and The Zone for Teens are dedicated spaces for youngsters where they can have birthday parties as well! The Atlantis Water Park Dubai has got you covered. Even fitness and salon and spa treatments are available. And if you’re planning to hold an event in a fun place, the Atlantis Water Park Dubai has the right venues for such occasions, even for weddings!
For adventure gear in Dubai, click here <link>