- Atomic M1 Regulator:
- State-of-the-Art Metals for Extreme Diving Situations
- High Strength, Corrosion-Resistance and Oxygen Compatibility
- Nitrox Ready for Mixtures Up to 50% or Oxygen Mixes to 80% Out-of-the-Box
- Engineered by Atomic for Specialty Diving the M1 has Expanded Performance Range
- 3/8″ Threaded 32″ (81.3 cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Weight: 2.6 lbs. (1,191 g)
- Owner’s Manual
- Chrome Plated Brass and 316-Grade Stainless Steel
- Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design
- Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Piston
- Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating
- Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance
- No Sharp Edges: Conical Seat and Blunt-End Piston
- Precision Machined from an Extremely Strong Aerospace Specification Seat Material
- Most Reliable Seat System in the Industry
- Seat System: 2-Years or 300 Dives w/o Service
- Freeze Protected with Factory-Sealed First-Stage
- Freeze Protected: Prevents Contamination, Silt and Sand
- 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16″ Ports
- 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8″ Ports
- LP Port Swivel Turret for Ease of Hose Routing
- Balanced Linear Flow Design
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
Zirconium Plated Brass Demand Valve Body
Titanium Lever and Sealing Orifice
High Quality Silicone Rubber Diaphragm
Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- New High-Flow 2’nd-Stage Case & Magnum Lever Design: Significantly-Lowers Breathing Effort
- Optimum Breathing Resistance at All-Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- Designed for Cold Water Diving:
Thermal Heat Sink
Improved Super-Dry Exhaust Valve
- Surge Protected Second Stage Cover for High Current Scenarios
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- Super-Wide Exhaust Deflector to Disperse Bubbles for Enhanced Visibility
Atomic Regulator M1 Yoke Sealed, Grey
- The M1 employs state-of-the-art metals specifically chosen for extreme diving situations.
- Monel parts are used internally in the first stage for high strength, corrosion-resistance and oxygen compatibility.
- 316-stainless steel, multi-layer zirconium coated brass and titanium is used throughout the second stage.
- The M1 valve body is zirconium/nickel over brass and the seat saving orifice is stainless steel. Engineered by Atomic for specialty diving the M1 has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable, whether recreational or technical.
- Accomplished specialty divers will appreciate this regulator designed to fulfill virtually any need or diving scenario.
- The M1 is built on the same platform as the world acclaimed T2 and B2 regulators.
Only 2 left in stock