What’s new on the 5er? We added an internal thermoset resin rail which massively improves the connection between the top and bottom Cartan carbon laminates for a proper unibody build. We reduced our Paulownia wood core’s weight by switching to lighter laminated Paulownia, saving approximately 250g. We added a grab rail for the freestylers. And we improved the channels and outline for the freeriders.
Jump on the Fusion 5 and have incredible good sessions.
- Cartan® Carbon: CORE’s proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave optimizes torsional and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience.
- New Unibody Edge: Improved connection between top and bottom.
- New Lighter 3D Wood Core: Even lighter, CNC’d marine-grade Paulownia
- New Multi-Channels: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
- New Katana Channels: Improved tip response.
- New Beveled Deck: Improved deck stiffness.
- New Tucked Under Rails: Improved performance in chop.
- Vario Rails: Variable rail thickness for better control.