Combo Vento Energy Jr is the kids’ mask and snorkel combo with fun fish or octopus prints. Included in the Vento Energy combo for kids is the mask with silicone face piece and adjustable buckles. The special lens boasts great downward vision. The snorkel included in the set features an ergonomic design and an integrated attachment clip. The mouthpiece is made of silicone for maximum comfort.
Combo Vento Energy Jr is the ideal mask and snorkel combination for children ages 8-14 and includes:
– Ergonomic mask with silicone face piece, rugged, easy to wear, great downward vision
– Junior snorkel with silicone mouthpiece
Available with fun octopus or fish prints.
How to use Combo Vento Energy Jr:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and maintenance Combo Vento Energy Jr:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
There are no reviews yet.