The Zephir combo combines mask and snorkel for great snorkeling enthusiasts. An ergonomic set for great adventures in the water. The mask featured within the Zephir combo has a siliter face piece that is comfortable and practical to wear. The adjustment buckles are easy to use and attached to the face piece. This snorkel mask has a wide field of view.
The snorkel has curved structure and is ergonomic. The siliter mouthpiece is comfortable and allows for long snorkeling sessions. The device is equipped with bottom drain valve for easily emptying the snorkel.
The reasons to choose Combo Zephir, mask and snorkel combination are:
– Ergonomic mask with siliter facepiece, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
– Snorkel with siliter mouthpiece, exhaust valve, easy to use.
How to use Combo Zephir:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and maintenance Zephir Combo:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
There are no reviews yet.