The Pure Vision snorkel mask is a single lens mask, and nonetheless, one of Mares’s most successful products. Appreciated for its great performance in the water, it features an ergonomic and lightweight structure, which makes it an absolute must among athletes and beginners alike.
The Pure Vision snorkel mask can be easily adjusted via the buckles on the face piece. The silicone face piece is made of high quality material and is ideal for prolonged wearing. The mask is durable and provides great performance over time.
These are the key features making the Pure Vision snorkel mask a great ally for your water adventures:
– Silicone snorkel mask with ergonomic single lens.
– Wide viewing angle.
– Easy adjustment buckles on the face piece
– Ideal for prolonged wearing.
– Resilient technology
– Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Pure Vision snorkel mask:
– Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Pure Vision snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
There are no reviews yet.