The Nolan group enters the X-lite family with a new gem and must have. The X-lite X-1005 ULTRA CARBON is, as the name suggests, completely formed from Ultra Carbon. That makes the helmet harder and even safer. And gives it a cool, sleek appearance. The helmet comes in 3 different shell sizes. This ensures that your size is always better on your head. The removable and washable inner lining can also be adjusted to 2 points, with which you can connect the helmet even better. In this series, X-lite has used an “Ultra Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” inner comfort liner. A lining that dries faster than your skin, making the lining very good at removing unwanted moisture.
The helmet has a larger visor, which gives you an even better all-round view. Furthermore, the Pinlock has also been enlarged and sunk into the visor at the top to make it work so beautifully.
Aerodynamics have also been thought of. In its own Nolan wind tunnel, Nolan / X-lite searched for the best aerodynamic line of the helmet and the air intakes. The contours of the helmet are thus optimized and the air intake is optimized. The fit in the neck has also been reduced in order to let less wind flow into the helmet through the bottom. This ensures less annoying wind noise.
- Complete Ultra Carbon outer shell
- Scratch resistant Convex visor.
- Extra large field of vision through the visor “Ultrawide” (including quick-release), “Dual-Action” visor mechanism and Pinlock inner visor.
- Integrated sun visor, UV 400 protection.
- Ready for N-com communication system.
- Ultra Carbon Fitting interior trim.
- Removable inner and cheek pads.
- Liner Positioning Control System (LPC).
- Adapted for spectacle wearers.
- Microlock² closure for maximum security.
- Wind protection and breath deflector.
- Water-based paint and transparent coating and graphics.
- P / J Homologation and 22-05 SHARP (Safety Helmet Assessment and Rating Program)