A vertical-zip front compartment is big enough for a spare tube, multi-tool, and light windbreaker. Behind it, a separate external sleeve stores an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a magnetic sternum strap attachment for the bite valve. An AirScape back panel features outstanding ventilation via airmesh-covered foam and a center air channel. A super light and airy harness with rolled, soft edges make for a pack so stable and comfortable youll barely notice it. Side mesh pockets store things youll want to access easily, like food or arm warmers.
- Womens-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape back panel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Blinker light attachment
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Front panel vertical zip compartment with tool organization
When carrying water and a few essentials are all thats needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
An Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability