The Pursuit 24 LR keeps the weight (and the sweat) off your back thanks to a lumbar reservoir and suspended mesh back panels. The reservoir stores your hydration near your hips for greater stability on the trail, and the mesh NV panels keep your back cool and ventilated no matter how rugged the climb. That way, you can forget about your load and focus on the trail ahead. Key features of the Rim Runner 22 Include SV Back Panel – delivers maximum breathability and comfort. Panel loading Ultra-Light materials quick stash stretch overflow pocket Tool attachments four point compression side stretch pockets sunglasses pocket tool attachment The Pack Designed from the ground up to provide lightweight hydration and adjustable storage to suit a variety of requirements. The main body features rip stop fabric yielding a durable and weather resistant embodiment, parred with integrated mesh throughout the Pursuit 24 LR is exceptionally lightweight and comfortable to wear. Comfort on the trail is important, that’s why Camelbak have integrated their SV Back panel design into the Pursuit 24 LR. The design features a contoured panel drawing bulk away from the back, with a free hanging, suspended mesh back panel that sits next to the body; the results help promote a cooler environment for the back and increase the breathability. The contoured shoulder strap and adjustable waist belt create a fully adaptable and adjustable fit, that moves with the wearer rather than against. This design reduces the amount of bounce and feedback from the pack whilst the wearer transitions through various motions and activities, crating a highly comfortable fit that won’t impede its wearer. The Antidote Reservoir The reservoir used in the Pursuit 24 LR is of a standard and quality expected from a brand with over 20 years experience. The Antidote Reservoir is a meticulous design with a range of features that make it one of the best on the market. Starting at the top the quick-snap cap is on
CamelBak Pursuit 24 LR 100 oz Hydration Pack
6 Years warranty
- The pursuit offers superior stability and best-in-class breathability in a technical alpine pack.
- Antidote Lumbar reservoir features: Quick Link system, easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, center baffling and low-profile design.
- Key pack features: sv back panel, load-bearing waist belt with cargo pocket, tool attachments, Quick stash overflow pocket.
- Designed to carry extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, compass, first aid kit, ice axe, trekking poles, media, sunglasses.
- Camelbak Got your Bak guarantee: if we build it, we’ll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
Out of stock