What makes UltraClear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. The green tint you see is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality “float” or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colors and blocks out some of the light that reaches the eye.
UltraClear is a new and exciting optical quality glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no color distortion. The exceptionally high light transmittance and lack of distortion in the UltraClear lens maximizes the light available for improved visual acuity, especially underwater in low light conditions.
- Special UltraSoft silicone sealing flange
- Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage
- Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame
- Wide vision and low volume
- Great fit
- Squeeze-to-adjust buckles
- Clear or Black silicone rubber
- Atomic Frameless 2 Masks are available in Standard, Medium and Large fits/sizes
COMPACT TRAVEL CASES
Atomic Frameless 2 Masks come in our unique compact travel case that matches the skirt color – clear or black. The exclusive low profile travel case takes up only half the space of common mask boxes. Both SubFrame and Frameless Atomic Mask models are designed to fold flat to fit in a pocket or a compact travel case. Travel cases can also be purchased separately.
There are no reviews yet.