B2 BRASS & TITANIUM REGULATOR
HIGHLY AWARDED. HIGHLY REGARDED.
PATENTED AUTOMATIC FLOW CONTROL
You shouldnClimbing Hubt have to think about breathing when you dive. The exclusive Atomic AFC helps you breathe naturally at any depth without thinking about making adjustments. The Atomic AFC eliminates the manual adjustment normally needed to regulate Venturi effect as you dive deeper. No dials to turn or buttons to push. A Rapid Adjustment Knob is included for special situations like surf entry or octo use. (US Patent No. 5,678,541)
PATENTED COMFORT SWIVEL
Divers also shouldnClimbing Hubt have to worry about turning, twisting or looking over your shoulder. The popular Atomic Comfort Swivel removes that concern by allowing 30° range of motion without hose binding, pulling or kinking. The B2 Comfort Swivel is polished Stainless Steel with black PVD coating. (US Patent No. 7,188,869)
THE MOST AWARDED ATOMIC REGULATOR
Virtually identical performance as the T3 with a Brass First Stage The B2 gives divers a close alternative to the all-Titanium T3. The signature Atomic breathing performance is nearly identical. The B2 is ergonomically designed to be the worldClimbing Hubs most comfortable second stage just like the T3. The key difference is the chrome-plated Brass body of the B2 first stage, which is more economical without sacrificing performance. ThatClimbing Hubs why the B2 has garnered more awards from independent tests and reviews than any other regulator on the market.
B2 REGULATOR FEATURES
HOVER ON A HOTSPOT BELOW TO EXPLORE THE FEATURES OF THE B2 REGULATOR
LIGHTWEIGHT WITH HEAVYWEIGHT PERFORMANCE
The B2 weighs just 2.5 pounds (yoke version), just 9 ounces more than the super lightweight T3.
B2 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Optional factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
B2 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- All-Titanium construction and materials same as the T3.
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs both comfortable and durable.
- Optional color kit available.