Combo Stream is the snorkeling combination with siliter mask and ergonomic snorkel. The mask of the Stream combo features a siliter face piece with adjustment buckles on it. This snorkel mask allows for a large viewing area even downward.
The snorkel that completes the set has a curved and ergonomic structure, with integrated snorkel holder. The snorkel is made of siliter and is ideal for prolonged use in the water. The lower drain valve allows the snorkel to be easily emptied.
The key reasons to choose the Combo Stream, mask and snorkel combination are:
– Ergonomic siliter mask, sturdy, easy to wear, great downward vision
– Snorkel with siliter mouthpiece, exhaust valve, curved and ergonomic structure, easy to use
How to use Combo Stream:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Combo Stream care and maintenance:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
There are no reviews yet.