Great sealing design
- Thick insulation and unique sealing design means ice lasts longer
- Hygienic and easy to clean with large diameter drain plug
- Lightweight and easy to carry with strong ergonomic handles
- Strong, seamless, food grade polyethylene construction.
- Integrated polyethylene feet
- Practical tie down points below handles
- Durable, integrated hinges with stainless steel rods, strong nylon latches and stainless steel fixing screws
Keep ice frozen for days
Dometic Cool-Ice iceboxes, such as the Dometic Cool-Ice WCI 70, are perfect for any occasion where there is no power readily available. They will keep your ice frozen for days – up to ten days, depending on model usage and conditions. These robust iceboxes are ideal for continuous exposure to weather, especially on boats. The thick, refrigeration grade foam insulation and ‘Labyrinth Seal Design’ feature contribute to longer lasting ice. Its rotomoulded design means there’s no seams where heat can get in or cold can escape! Cool-Ice iceboxes are also extremely strong, durable and easy to clean. This larger model of icebox comes with strong ergonomic polyethylene handles that double as useful tie down points to secure the icebox.
There are no reviews yet.