The Vento Junior snorkel mask is a single lens mask allowing for great vision in the water. The Vento Junior model is designed to meet the needs of children. Ergonomic design and easy to wear: the silicone face mask adheres perfectly to the face.
The Vento Junior mask has a wide viewing angle, even downwards, making it ideal for great adventures in the water.
the key features of the Vento mask for children:
– Silicone single lens snorkel mask.
– Ergonomic design
– Adjustable buckles on the facepiece for every shape of face
– Wide downward viewing angle
– Ideal for prolonged wearing
– Durable technology
– Ultra lightweight design .
How to use the Vento Junior snorkel mask:
– Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Vento Junior snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
There are no reviews yet.