It can be transformed into a 3-wheel or 2-wheel drive, into a tricycle, into a 3-wheel scooter and then into a 2-wheel scooter. From its first steps to its first gears, this evolutionary driving machine will follow your child for many years.
You can also order the Scootizz without the push bar if your child is already comfortable on this type of car.
The toy in scooter function:
– Protective equipment should be worn (helmet, elbow/knee/wrist guards).
– Do not use the scooter on the public highway.
– Use under adult supervision
– Maximum user weight: 20kg max. for 3-wheeled scooter / 50kg max. for 2-wheeled scooter.
- 5 in 1 toy
- 3-wheel draisienne usable up to 15kg
- 2-wheeled draisienne usable up to 15kg
- Tricycle usable up to 15 kg
- 3-wheeled scooter usable up to 20 kg
- 2-wheeled scooter usable up to 50 kg
- Removable pedals
- Removable handlebar
- Ball bearing
- Fully modular toy
- Can be used for up to 36 months
- High Quality Flexible Plastic Wheels(TPU)
Rinse thoroughly and allow the product to dry in the open air, preferably not in direct sunlight. In some cases (climate, storage place…), coatings and edges may be affected by mould. To avoid this, do not fold or store the product if it is damp or wet.
Always store the product in a well-ventilated room. Prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures or sunlight may cause alterations to the materials and colours of the product.
Regularly check the wheels for wear and remove any impurities (dust, sand, etc.).
This product is not suitable for use at the water’s edge, as sand and water, especially salt water, cause early wear and tear and lead to rust formation. If the wheels squeak, use a silicone spray, making sure it penetrates the wheel and axle assembly.
When replacing parts or repairing, use only parts supplied by the manufacturer. CAUTION Product maintenance is an integral part of the warranty.
The warranty is 24 months from the date of purchase under normal use of the product and unless excluded as specified in the instruction manual. For other countries, the specific legislation of the country of purchase applies.