WHOS IT FOR?
The Wing-Surfer is for board riders of all kinds looking for a new wind powered thrill.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
By harnessing the wind, the Wing-Surfer lets you transform your stand up paddleboard or SUP foilboard into a whole new riding experience.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
Its a unique cross between kitesurfing, windsurfing and foilsurfing with the added element to be used on any stand up paddleboard as well.
The Wing-Surfer is the ultimate handheld inflatable surfing wing. Its a cross between a windsurfing sail and kiteboarding kite but with no rigging, no hardware and no strings attached! It is made with the same industry leading and high quality materials and construction as Naish kiteboarding kites, utilizing Quad-Tex canopy material and top-of-the-line Teijin dacron leading edge and strut for lightweight, yet long lasting performance.
Our goal with the Wing-Surfer was to pinpoint where performance meets simplicity. The Naish One Point Inflation System allows for quick inflation while integrated ergonomic handles along the center strut provides comfortable and easy handling. At 4 m2 the Wing-Surfer is just the right size to do it all – providing enough power and speed for light wind cruising on a stand up paddleboard or enough power and lift for a foil board to get up and glide in as little as 12 knots of wind. The dihedral swept wing design is perfectly balanced, lightweight, extremely stable and easy to handle. Integrated velcro straps on the handles allow for quick attachment of your SUP paddle for added mobility in case the wind dies. The Wing-Surfer deflates in seconds and packs up into the provided backpack for incredibly easy transport and travel.
- Integrated Grab Handles = Lightweight& no extras parts
- Kevlar Leading Edge Reinforcements = Abrasion resistance& durability
- Integrated Wrist Leash = Comfortable& secure wing to rider connection
- SUP Paddle Attachment = Added versatility& security
- Airmax Pump = Quality high pressure pump with gauge
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing& dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- One Point Inflation System with 8 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently
inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristic