Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds. The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation. The RPHA11 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains #1 in the world.
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function. Removable Interior. Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- ACS – Advanced Channelling Ventilation System. Best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation
- Emergency Kit: Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation. Double D-Ring Rapid Fire Shield Replacement System.
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 approved